Welcome to ARDOR3D Guarantor Loans!
Guarantor loans are immensely popular and they let people borrow anywhere from £50 to £12,000 by having their loan application backed by a guarantor who could be a family member or a close friend. A guarantor loan is quite a flexible option when compared to payday loans.
The key features of guarantor loans:
- Loans ranging from as small as £50 to as large as £12,000
- Processing in 24 hours
- Poor credit rating doesn’t impact the loan application
- Multiple loan options
- Guarantor may or may not be a home-owner
There are several reasons as to why guarantor loans must be considered:
- No credit score needed
- A chance to improve credit rating
- A cheaper option for short term loans
There are two kinds of guarantor loans:
- Long term loan [£500 to £12,000]
- Short term loan [£50 and £750]
Guarantor loans aren’t secured on the assets of the guarantor. The repayment period varies anywhere from 1 to 7 years. The best thing about these loans is that the applicant is not credit checked while processing the loan. No redemption penalties are offered on early repayment of the loan amount. The loan is quickly processed within 24 hours, which means you can walk out with the loan the same day you apply. The guarantor backing the loan could be a tenant or a homeowner. There aren’t strict rules governing the loan application process, and the decision making is quick. All the borrower needs to do is fill out the online application form and an instant response would be offered by the interested lenders.
Short term guarantor loans are considered to be alternatives to payday loans. The reasons backing up the statement are as follows:
- Small loans offered for a relatively short period- basically for a few months
- A borrower can borrow anywhere from £50 to £750
- Instead of lump sum repayment, the borrower can opt to repay in instalments
- Interest is charged on an everyday basis
- Quick repayment keeps the loan cost minimum
- No credit scoring is done
Check out the other pages on our site to have a better understanding and to conclude whether Guarantor loans are the right choice for you.